Program and Registration Information
St. Peter's offers a family-centered faith formation program for families with children in Grades 1-8 where parents:
- Customize their child(ren)'s faith journey utilizing a combination of at-home online faith lessons, Family Lesson Workshops, and/or Youth Lesson Nights.
- Participate in family service opportunities with thier child(ren).
- Take part in parish and liturgical events as a family.
In order to participate in and begin our Faith Formation Program:
- We ask that at least one parent attend a Start-Up Meeting each year to learn how this program can work best for your family. Once you've attended a Start-Up Meeting, your family can begin the program with your child(ren).
- Please note: ALL Start-Up Meetings will be in-person. A reminder text will be sent out the morning of your scheduled meeting with the location.
- IMPORTANT: If you have a child(ren) entering a Sacrament year, please register prior to Septmenber.
- Complete your family's online REGISTRATION
- Please contact the Faith Formation Office as soon as possible for the next available date to attend. By phone or email 716-754-2812 or [email protected]
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact the Faith Formation office at 716-754-2812 or [email protected]