Faith Topics and Lessons
Welcome to Faith Formation Topics and Lessons for families with children in Grades 1-8!
- Below is a list of topics that we encourage parents to experience with their children each year. New content will be available for each topic on a yearly basis (from September until June of the following year). Each topic will have two faith lessons:
1. Lesson for families with Young Children (grades 1-5)
2. Lesson for families with Teen Children (grades 6-8)
- It is mandatory to attend a Start-Up Meeting at the start of each Faith Formation year:
- To receive materials need for lessons.
- To learn how to best utilize the lesson content for your family.
- Receive the Faith Journey Checklist to be completed at the end of each faith formation year.
Faith Topics & Lessons:
Click on the link below to access both the 2022-2023 Young Children and Teen Lessons.
Faith Topics Meeting Dates