Faith Topics and Lessons
Welcome to Faith Formation Topics and Lessons for families with children in Grades 1-8!
- Below is a list of topics that we encourage parents to experience with their children each year. New content will be available for each topic on a yearly basis (from October until May of the following year). Each topic will have two faith lessons:
1. Lesson for families with Young Children (grades 1-5)
2. Lesson for families with Teen Children (grades 6-8)
- It is mandatory to attend a Start-Up Meeting at the start of each Faith Formation year:
- To receive materials need for lessons.
- To learn how to best utilize the lesson content for your family.
- Receive the Faith Journey Checklist to be completed at the end of each faith formation year.
Click on the topic to access both the Young Children and Teen Lessons
Faith Topics Meeting Dates